|Surfing Médoc||Surf school, bodyboard, longboard, Surf Camp (12/16 yers old), equipment hire.|
|UCPA||Optimist, sailboard, Windsurf, Catamaran...|
|Plein'R Loc||hire: canoe, paddle board, pedalo, Hobies Cat 15 et 16, sailboards, sailing boats, yole, barge, fun yack.|
|Sea Fly Location||Rental of motor boats from 6 to 200 hp (without or with license) - Fishing Boat - Promenade on the lake.|
|Calicobas||Hobie Cat 15 rental, pedalo, canoes, kayaks , sailboards and dinghies .|
|KZS||French School Kite: your debut your first figures , teaching to your level and your personality.|
|Splash Park||Water Park, fun and sports.|
Hourtin, Lacanau and Carcans- Maubuisson have the cycling network densest of Aquitaine, with over 140 km , located between ocean and lakes. Bike rental with the "Garage à Vélo " ( Hourtin Port ): 10% discount for our tenants.
|Le Garage à Vélo|
Rental mountain bikes , hybrid or electric . Children bikes , bicycles followers , trailers, child seats . Helmets .
|Tennis Club Hourtin||Rentals , initation & development progress . 6 outdoor courts and two indoor courts quick clay|
|Centre Equestre du Cardin||French Riding School , horses & ponies. Courses and horse ride ( lake and forest). Introduction to ethology .|
|Centre Westerlies Farm||Western riding : courses & horse ride.|
|March Ô Lac||Hiking Nordic walking: introduction , hiking, family & theme hiking.|
|Fram'Way||Discovery of the surroundings of Lake Hourtin through a unique ride with a Segway .|
|Paintball||2 themed secure land, 2 categories of ball launchers, 2 qualibres balls for everyone to play including the youngest.|
- Fishing: the lake waters , inhabited by many species of wildlife , will delight anglers ( pike-perch , pike, carp ... card required ) .
- Tours of the lagoon Contaut ( wooded marshes dotted with giant ferns ) & the Eastern shores of Lake (landscapes, discover the vegetation and perhaps also traces of otter) . Protected Sites - Free visits with a naturalist guide from June to September .
- Walk in the forest and roar of the deer in September: supervised by a naturalist guide , strolls in small groups in wetland forest to hear the roar of the deer .
- Mycology trip in October: discover the different species of fungi with a naturalist guide .
Library ( open year round )
Craft exhibitions : paintings, sculptures , photos ... (July & August).
Museum "Regards sur le passé" : changing geography , history & sociology Hourtin through numerous objects, documents and videos . free admission
Hourtin lighthouses: If you like a walk in the forest, so do not hesitate. Take the forest road which leaves of Hourtin plage and descends to Carcans. It is a bicycle path and this is the only way to access the lighthouses of Hourtin (no tour).
To discover around Hourtin
• Bordeaux - 70 km
• Le bassin d’Arcachon - 100 km
• Saint-Emilion - 110 km
* km one way. For information